The Witte company group is a leading special and high security printing shop. At our Münster location we produce forgery- and copy-proof self-adhesive marking systems, authority documents and vehicle security products with 120 employees.
Due to having a high degree of innovative force and continuous further development of the products, we have acquired market leadership in various niche markets. The Witte company group is characterised by short decision-making routes and a future-oriented environment.
For the Münster-Albachten location, which is conveniently situated on the edge of Münster, and to start as soon as possible, we are looking for an experienced
- If possible, completed training as a screen printer and ideally occupational experience in single and multi-coloured sheet-fed printing, roller screen printing and flexographic printing
- Good knowledge of German
- Reliability, diligence, accuracy and ability to see colours
- Operating screen printing machines and supplying them with materials
- Equipping and adjusting production systems
- Documented, qualitative monitoring of production
We will provide you with a full-time position, work in a successful team, performance-oriented earnings and up-to-date social benefits. You should be willing to do shift work and overtime.
Would you like to join us?
If so, please send your complete and descriptive application documents, together with your salary requirements and your earliest start date to bewerbung [at] witte-group.de.
We would prefer to receive your application documents by e-mail in PDF format (in a single file please!).
Postal address for your application:
Witte plusprint GmbH
Mr. Udo Feldmann Managing Director
Sendener Stiege 4