- Do you apply your variable data using thermal transfer printing?
- Is your product exposed to aggressive chemical substances and has to withstand a high degree of mechanical stress?
The solution: our patented plusprotect® system
The system consists of a blank label and a laminate protection label. These are manufactured next to each other. Precise positioning of the laminate on the printed label is possible due to special perforation in the carrier material. The system is compatible with your existing thermal transfer printer.
plusprotect®: our patented, laminate-protected label for labelling at a later date
- The majority of self-adhesive materials that can be combined together are available.
- If required by the customer, the plusprotect® labels can also be supplied with removable paint protection film.
- The plusprotect® system is optimised for use with thermal transfer printers.
The handling of the plusprotect® labels step by step:
The plusprotect® label is printed using a thermal transfer printer.
Then slide the laminate forwards to the perforation line.
Fold the laminate over the label along the second line of perforations.
Remove the liner from the laminate and smooth it over the label.
You can now affix your plusprotect® in the usual way, and you have guaranteed long-lasting marking for your product.
Download the plusprotect type II instructions as a PDF file here!
And you can download the product overview here!
(available only in German)
We would be pleased to advise you!
Customer service centre
Telephone number: +49 2536 991-0
Fax: +49 2536 991-191
plusprint [at] witte-group.de