Laser film with security printing, neutral as format goods or ready printed.
With the LaserMark®, LaserCal® and LasAcryl® labels, Witte plusprint® is providing you with film labels for permanent marking which are printed on using a laser in accordance with your specifications.
As well as individual data such as bar codes, data matrices etc., consecutive numbering is also possible – quickly and cost-effectively!
Overview of your advantages with Witte plusprint® laser labels:
- Flexible and cost-effective marking with laser labels
- Less waste due to targeted procurement of the labels
- Good reading contrast due to black and white colour representation
- Consecutive numbering also possible
- Exact barcode marking
- Durable, forgery-proof marking using laser technology
- The adhesive can be individually coordinated with the respective subsurface by customer request
- Laser labels are resistant to abrasion wear, weathering and chemicals
- Provision as a set of labels controls the marking and optimises the process
- Individual label sizes in accordance with your specifications
For applications with high levels of stress:
- high temperatures
- Influence of chemical substances
- High degree of mechanical stress
Use of materials for LaserMark®, LaserCal® and LasAcryl®
A 2-layer laser film which has been specially developed for being written on with lasers is used for the labels.
Different types of film can be chosen depending on the application, such as polyester, PVC or acrylate film.
You can download the product overview here!
(available only in German)
We would be pleased to advise you!
Customer service centre
Telephone number: +49 2536 991-0
Fax: +49 2536 991-191
plusprint [at] witte-group.de