pluslight® – long afterglowing safety guidance systems
The quality of the long afterglowing safety guidance systems from Witte plusprint® is guaranteed by a luminescent film whose luminescence is significantly better than the legal specifications. pluslight® therefore makes it possible to replace conventional safety lighting with a long afterglowing, officially approved safety guidance system.
Approvals and attributes of Witte pluslight® products:
- All products fulfil the quality requirements of DIN 67510 part 4
- Are non-toxic
- Are free of phosphor and radioactive additives
- Fulfil the strict requirements of EN71 part 3 with regard to heavy metal pollution
- Are surface sealed to prevent soiling and physical stress
- Approved for use on the ships of: Lloyds Register London, Germanischer Lloyd, Finnish Maritime Administration
The Witte plusprint® promise for your safety guidance system
- Individual project advice
- Evaluation of the technical parameters in advance
- Professional installation and maintenance on site in accordance with the specifications of the new workplace regulation ASR A3.4/3
- Long afterglowing rescue markings
- Long afterglowing fire safety markings
- Long afterglowing bracket and flag signs
- Low Location Lightning Systems (LLL systems)
- Offshore markings acc. to IMO A.760(18)
- Floor-level guidance systems
- Warning profiles and protection profiles
You can see all of the products in PDF format here!
(available only in German)
Pipeline markings acc. to DIN 2403 and particularly for use in the navy acc. to TL 7510-0018
Pipelines must be marked acc. to BGV A 1 § 49 and DIN 2403 and TL 7510-0018 (navy). Mechanical abrasion wear, UV light, oil, chemicals and aggressive cleaning agents represent extreme loads that a registration plate also has to withstand. Information on pipelines such as identification and warning markings must therefore be permanently durable under these usage conditions and also remain visible, even after years.
Our high-performance films are equipped with an adhesive system that provides optimum adhesive strength, even on subsurfaces that are difficult to stick to. A highly transparent laminate also protects the marking from the loads that have been described.
More from Witte…
The illustration above shows just a part of our comprehensive product range. Our product range contains many different kinds of pipeline marking, and we can therefore provide you with the right solution for any deployment area.
You can see all of the pluslight products in PDF format here!
(available only in German)
We would be pleased to advise you!
Customer service centre
Telephone number: +49 2536 991-0
Fax: +49 2536 991-191
plusprint [at] witte-group.de